We are a fast-growing, rapidly-expanding European software house with a roster of international clients and with main offices in Belgium. For many years, we have been providing Information Technology solutions to the needs of the European transport and logistics industries. Our efforts to always stay ahead of modern technology and market demands have given us a leading edge over our competitors. In the fast-paced IT world, we have gained a reputation for providing clients with high quality, up-to-date solutions, services and support by continuously improving our products, knowledge and human resources.
We are on the lookout for individuals with a high degree of intellectual capacity and a good sense of team spirit to join our new development team.
We are presently offering the following positions:
- Male/Female 20-30 years old.
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any computer-related course from a reputable university.
- Must be proficient in Java programming
- Must have experience in developing a database software application
- Experience in UNIX and/or LINUX(environment) is preferable
- Job experience in developing Java applications is an advantage
- Must be independent, resourceful, results-oriented, a team player, highly creative, highly analytical, and has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven efficient analytical, programming, and debugging skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
Visit the Cubepoint Inc. web site for details on how to apply.